Presenting Tiny Pies’ Summer Pie Socials, a weekly, family-friendly, Austin- appropriate hang -- right in the 78704. Partnering with our favorite local food and beverage brands, we will release a new summer pie flavor each night, highlighting a special ingredient with each week. Join us for samples, lawn games, community, and more!
We will be using the series to promote awareness and raise money for Jeremiah Program Austin, a nonprofit that empowers single mothers to succeed in the workforce. 5% of the proceeds from each Summer Pie Socials Thursday will go to support the organization. To learn more about Jeremiah Program Austin, click here.
Kicking off on the Summer Solstice (June 21) and continuing each Thursday through July, it’s the kind of old-fashioned block party you don’t want to miss.
Locals Note: We recommend walking or biking to this event as parking is limited.
See you there!
- June 21st - Root Beer Float Pie featuring Maine Root
- June 28th - Ricotta & Honey Pie featuring Antonelli's Cheese Shop & Good Flow Honey & Juice
- July 5th – Bourbon Butterscotch Apple Pie featuring Garrison Brothers Distillery
- July 12th – Blackberry Pie featuring The Austin Winery
- July 19th – Double Espresso Chocolate Pie featuring High Brew Coffee & Srsly chocolate
- July 26th - Vegan Berry Pie featuring Lick Honest Ice Creams